A global pandemic is nothing to take lightly. However, as homeowners throughout Riverside County cope with the COVID-19 outbreak by hunkering down in their houses, they can look at this uncertain situation as an opportunity to spend more quality time with loved ones.
Your home should be your safe haven where you can protect your family from the spread of the virus. If something goes wrong with your plumbing system and threatens the comfort of that safe haven, it’s good to know you can still count on an emergency plumber in Wildomar, CA, and the surrounding area to come out and help.
Guardian Plumbers is an essential business, and we will remain open during the COVID-19 pandemic to provide plumbing services throughout the region. Please don’t hesitate to contact us immediately if you’re experiencing any of the following issues:
- Leaky pipes
- Clogged drains
- Malfunctioning fixtures
- Water heater failure
- Main sewer line backups
- And more!
Customers can expect the same level of quality work and unrivaled customer service from our technicians, but we have raised the bar when it comes to our health and safety protocol. Here’s what we’re doing to protect our customers and staff members from the spread of the virus:
- We have retrained our employees on policies we have in place, such as personal hygiene, handwashing, and other SOP’s (Standard Operating Procedures).
- Areas in our facility, such as restrooms, conference/training rooms, and other common areas, are being cleaned and sanitized more frequently.
- Employees experiencing any symptoms of illness have been instructed not to report to work.
- Employees are required to wash hands more frequently to help reduce the spread of germs.
- Field technicians are required to wear shoe coverings when responding to service calls.
- Our company work vehicles are equipped with gloves, hand sanitizer, and sanitizing wipes.
Our top priority has always been, and always will be, the health and safety of our customers. We will continue to offer essential plumbing services, such as drain cleanings in Temecula, CA, and the surrounding communities, as long as we can do so in a safe manner. We’re constantly monitoring the news and any changes in public health guidelines so we can serve our customers in the best way possible.
If you have any questions or concerns or would like to schedule an appointment for any of our plumbing services, please feel free to give us a call or request an appointment online today.